In 1915, the first reunion for boatmen and other canal workers was held in Rolling Green Park. Every year a new button was produced, bearing a photo of mules or boatmen's captains. The buttons were sold for twenty-five cents to help fund the reunion. The reunions transformed throughout the years with a location change to the recreational field in Port Trevorton and a conversation to a reunion of the sons of the boatmen. The last reunion was held in 1956. This is the largest known collection of canal buttons in existence. Other reunion memorabilia can be found in the National Canal Museum in Easton.
Bombillas are straws traditionally used for drinking a loose leaf stimulant-tea from a rain-forest plant (yerba mate). This sterling silver bombilla, a souvenir from Argentina, was used in the United States for regular tea. There are small holes on both sides of the bottom.
The Edward M. Knoebel family lived in River Hill, towards Danville. They used this brick mold and clay from the Susquehanna River to create bricks. The bricks were used to build the family home, as well as buildings on South 10th Street, behind the firehouse. A kiln for firing the clay was located near the river.